Food & Beverage
EMIS specialises in providing food & beverage industry information specifically for emerging market countries. We license content from the world’s foremost authorities on the food and beverages industry. Our content partners include Business Monitor Research, Marketline, Euromonitor, the Economist Intelligence Unit and hundreds of others. We also provide our own detailed food and beverages insight reports for individual countries like China, Colombia, India, Brazil and Poland.
As well as sector reports we also provide coverage of hundreds of thousands of companies within the sector, detailing their financial performance, ownership and M&A activity wherever possible.. EMIS has data on all of the key players involved in meat and dairy products, flour and milling by-products, oils, sugar, chocolate, frozen food, animal feed, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as tobacco products.
News for the food and beverages industry is also included in EMIS through our content partnerships with thousands of national, regional and local newspapers as well as specialist titles. In addition, we provide detailed statistics for the food and beverage sector including data on production, consumption, sales, trade and prices.
- Belarus to supply granaries to Sudan BELTA - News Line | 2021-Nov-16
- Colombia: Coca-Cola Femsa criticises proposed tax on sugary drinks M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Brazil brewers focusing on microbrew market at home and in US Valor Economico International | 2022-Aug-09
- Colombia: Pluriphasic tax on beer could reduce Bavaria's sales by 10% M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Herbalife offers personalized nutrition programs for consumers The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Cacique de Caf Solvel invests $60m in new instant coffee plant Valor Economico International | 2021-Nov-18
- Working Group to Be Set up for Solving Beekeepers' Problems BTA English Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Hines with lease renewals in Warsaw Poland AM | 2021-Nov-16
- Chile: Winemakers optimistic regarding 2018 harvest M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Meat delivery firm Licious raises $25 million in Series-D round The Financial Express | 2022-Aug-04
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Food & Beverage that the EMIS platform provides access to.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Raddar Consumer Knowledge Group
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
Euromonitor International Ltd.
Netscribes (India) Private Limited
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Food & BeverageEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Food & Beverage companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (102,219,531)
- 2 Jbs S.A. (Brazil) (Manufacturing) - (376,541,621)
- 3 Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (South Africa) (Manufacturing) - (945,237,812)
- 4 Yihai Kerry Arawana Holdings Co.,Ltd (益海嘉里金龙鱼粮油食品股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (257,241,887)
- 5 Compania De Desarrollo Y De Industrializacion De Productos Primarios S.A. (Paraguay) (Manufacturing) - (256,032,987,667)
- 6 British American Tobacco Plc (South Africa) (Manufacturing) - (581,497,675)
- 7 Olam International Limited (Singapore) (Manufacturing) - (47,099,155)
- 8 Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. DE C.V. (Mexico) (Manufacturing) - (681,152,000)
- 9 Cj Corp. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (41,034,669,806)
- 10 San Miguel Corporation (Philippines) (Utilities) - (1,570,428,000)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Mexico Foodservice Market Size & Share Analysis - Growth Trends & Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 115 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsKuwait Dairy Products Market Size & Share Analysis - Growth Trends & Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 104 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsAfrica Sports and Energy Drinks Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 148 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Regional Industry Reports
Europe Protein Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2026 162 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsNorth America Tequila Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 120 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsAsia-Pacific Protein Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT AND FORECASTS UP TO 2026 161 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Regional Industry Reports
Saudi Arabia Bakery Products Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 124 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsUnited States Coffee Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 152 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsVietnam Beauty Supplements Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 103 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry Reports
United States Protein Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2026 174 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsNon-alcoholic Beverages Market in India 2023 Update 18 pages | 2023-May-31 | Netscribes Industry ReportsGhana - The Beverages Industry in Ghana - May 2023 101 pages | 2023-May-27 | WOW - Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
How wetland ban has affected rice growers 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | The Daily Monitor Uganda6,700 Ghanaians die annually from tobacco-related illnesses - Minister of Health 2 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | The Ghanaian TimesAvocados reduce the risk of prostate cancer, heart disease and more 5 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | The Ghanaian Times
S Africa pres: Russia sanctions hurting `bystander' states 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | The Ghanaian TimesGroup Lists Adverse Effects Of Tobacco Farming, Urges FG To Support More Sustainable Crops 2 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Nigeria - The IndependentFarmers' day out 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | The Daily Monitor Uganda
Kazakhstan exports almost $1bln worth agriculture products 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Daily NewsDano Milk marks World Milk Day with fun activities 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Ghana News AgencyPrices for socially important food products increased in Kazakhstan 2 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Kazakhstanskaia Pravda
Gujarat: Man held for illegal cigarette trade 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | IANSFDO to Showcase Fishing Industry and Investment Opportunities at Saudi International Marine Exhibition and Conference (SIMEC) 2023 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | SPA news - EnglishPakistan Stock Exchange Limited Closing Rate of FOOD AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS Dated 26223 Press Release issued by Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets