Activities associated with Chemicals are manufacturing of petroleum and coal products, basic chemicals, resins, polymers and speciality chemicals, industrial gases, fertilisers, paints and coatings, adhesives, plastics and rubber products. A number of consumer goods are also included, such as pharmaceuticals, hygiene and personal care products, cleaning compounds and toiletries.
- Shanghai unveils plans for biological medicine industry China Daily | 2022-Aug-09
- ViewsRecommendations : Sell Cipla, target Rs 522: Kunal Bothra The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-16
- House of Representatives approves policy to reduce the use of pesticides Datagro - News EN | 2022-Aug-09
- FARMAK OPENS NEW TABLET PRODUCTION SITE INVESTING EUR 20 MLN Legislation Digest | 2022-Aug-09
- AstraZeneca ups R&D localization China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
- Biological medicine production to expand Shanghai Daily | 2022-Aug-09
- Pertamina, TPPI kicks off maiden export The Jakarta Post | 2022-Aug-09
- New chemical futures product launched at Chinese commodity exchange China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-09
- Ethanol exports grow 9.7% in November in annual comparison Datagro - News EN | 2022-Aug-03
- Looking beyond oil New Straits Times | 2022-Aug-09
- Sabah oil palm smallholders suffering due to price slump, says PBS Free Malaysia Today News | 2022-Aug-09
- Novartis advances ligelizumab (QGE031) in urticaria to Phase III on basis of strong Phase II head-to-head data Contify Life Science News | 2022-Aug-09
- Stock in news : Fertiliser industry's outlook stable for urea players; P&K players performance under pressure The Economic Times | 2022-Aug-10
- BASF TO PRESENT NEW FUNGICIDE REVYSOL IN UKRAINE IN 2023-2025 Interfax Ukraine Agro | 2022-Aug-09
- Indonesia plans to make B30 mandatory, studies B100 The Jakarta Post | 2022-Aug-09
- Global carbon emissions set to rise further this year - study MediaCorp NewsAsia | 2021-Nov-18
- Stock in news : Top gainers of Tuesday's early session The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-16
- Commentary: Women over-invest in workplace capabilities to make up for the gender qualification gap MediaCorp NewsAsia | 2021-Nov-16
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Chemicals that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Nandini Consultancy (S) Pte. Ltd
CCI - Citra Cendekia Indonesia
Erste Group Bank
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for ChemicalsEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Chemicals companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (中国石油化工股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (3,330,915,000)
- 2 Petrochina Company Limited (中国石油天然气股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (3,225,563,000)
- 3 Reliance Industries Ltd. (India) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (8,929,440,000)
- 4 Sinopharm Group Company Limited (国药控股股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (642,845,285)
- 5 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (102,219,531)
- 6 Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company Public Joint Stock (Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industry P.S.C) (Iran) (Manufacturing) - (2,837,056,768,000)
- 7 Parsian Oil & Gas Development Group Company Public Joint Stock (مجموعة بارسيان لتطوير النفط والغاز) (Iran) (Manufacturing) - (2,317,789,665,000)
- 8 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation JSC (الشركة السعودية للصناعات الأساسية - سابك) (Saudi Arabia) (Construction) - (204,442,077)
- 9 Hanwha Corp. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (62,750,809,000)
- 10 Rongsheng Petrochemical Co.,Ltd. (荣盛石化股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (289,799,048)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
China Lubricants Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2026 167 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsIndia - Pharmaceuticals industry Update- - May 2023 33 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | CART - Industry ReportsSpecialty Chemicals Market in India 2023 Update 23 pages | 2023-May-31 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Organic Personal Care Market in India 2023 Update 24 pages | 2023-May-31 | Netscribes Industry ReportsHealthcare Market in India 2023 Update 22 pages | 2023-May-31 | Netscribes Industry ReportsE-pharmacy Market in India 2023 Update 17 pages | 2023-May-31 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Malawi - The Manufacture of Cement in Malawi - May 2023 54 pages | 2023-May-31 | WOW - Industry ReportsMalaysia Industry Research - Rubber Products: A Glass Half Full 19 pages | 2023-May-15 | RHB - Industry ResearchAsia-Pacific - Renewable Chemicals, May 2023 50 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | MarketLine Industry Reports
Germany - Skincare, May 2023 43 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | MarketLine Industry ReportsMexico - Skincare, May 2023 46 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | MarketLine Industry ReportsSingapore - Skincare, May 2023 50 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | MarketLine Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
BTA. Health Minister: 1.4 Mln COVID-19 Vaccine Doses to Be Destroyed 17:18, 3 June 2023 YEREVAN, JUNE 3, ARMENPRESS. Caretaker Minister of Health Assen Medjidiev said in an interview for Bulgarian National Television on Saturday that some 1.4 million doses of Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine will be destroyed. Medjidiev proceeded to compare the current version of COVID-19 to ordinary flu. 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Newswire of ArmeniaFresh offers for Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) in East Africa 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate NewsReliance Industries Limited reduces Monoethylene glycol (MEG) prices in the domestic market of India 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate News
Reliance Industries Limited reduces Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) prices in the domestic market of India 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate NewsReliance Industries Limited decreases Diethylene glycol (DEG) prices in the domestic market of India 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate NewsRecent offers for Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE Rotomoulding) in Bangladesh 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate News
A producer from Saudi Arabia offers Polypropylene (PP Thermoforming) in East Africa 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate NewsA trader based in Taiwan offers Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE Injection) in Bangladesh 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate NewsSNAPSHOT: Ahmedabad market as of 3rd June 2023 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate News
Recent offers for Polypropylene (PP Film) in East Africa 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate NewsLatest offers for Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE Injection) in Bangladesh 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate NewsIndian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) down adjusts Diethylene glycol (DEG) prices in the domestic market of India 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Polymerupdate News
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets