- Colombia: Government aims to renew 100,000 hectares of coffee plantations M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Ministries enlisted to cut fertiliser costs Bangkok Post Top Stories | 2022-Aug-10
- Lanka signs agreement to boost fruit production Daily News | 2022-Aug-10
- Hungary: Hail damage prevention system reduces damages by 70% M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Jul-22
- New model makes dry land fertile in Henan China Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- Shrimp catching season at Trang's Hat Samran Beach Thai EconomicNews Service | 2021-Nov-18
- Wood&Paper buys 24.95% share in UNILES from AGROFERT CIA - News | 2022-Aug-24
- Steps to boost sweet orange cultivation Daily News | 2022-Jul-22
- Big Bucks Made on Commercial Hunting PNB - Polish News Bulletin | 2021-Nov-16
- TAT sponsors farmer's market in Nakhon Pathom Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Aug-09
- Ministries enlisted to cut fertiliser costs The Bangkok Post | 2022-Aug-10
- Rubber producers ask Govt to extend Shop for the Nation campaign Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Aug-18
- Cabinet Approved New Agriculture Export Policy. AgriWatch-Commodity News | 2022-Aug-09
- Pussalla Meat Producers win NBEA Gold in Fisheries, Livestock sectors Daily News | 2021-Nov-17
- Philippines strengthens agri trade with Australia, Chile Philstar | 2022-Aug-17
- Working Group to Be Set up for Solving Beekeepers' Problems BTA English Service | 2021-Nov-16
- A dreary year for plantation sector Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-09
- Food industry’s sugar importation plan being considered Business World | 2022-Aug-10
- SZIF to distribute CZK 1.3bn for dairy cows to farmers CIA - News | 2022-Aug-17
- RAOT calls fund for rubber producers a New Year's gift Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Aug-17
- Seafood exporters worried as US plans to regulate imports Business Line | 2022-Aug-17
- Rs 313 mn grain protection centre for Medirigiriya Daily News | 2021-Nov-17
- Barley farmers say cheers to breweries Business Line | 2021-Nov-17
- (LEAD) S. Koreans embark on trip to N. Korea for talks on forestry cooperation Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-17
- DA to back Fisheries Expo with P400M in loans Business World | 2022-Aug-17
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Agriculture that the EMIS platform provides access to.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
GRDS Reports Ltd.
Indian Agribusiness Systems Pvt. Ltd
CCI - Citra Cendekia Indonesia
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for AgricultureEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Agriculture companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (102,219,531)
- 2 Legend Holdings Corporation (联想控股股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (563,110,865)
- 3 Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (53,826,142)
- 4 Noble Group Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (47,527,571)
- 5 Empresas Copec S.A. (Chile) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (27,025,711,544)
- 6 Antarchile S.A. (Chile) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (27,025,711,544)
- 7 POSCO Daewoo Corporation (South Korea) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (38,083,503,262)
- 8 Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (38,388,653)
- 9 New Hope Liuhe Co.,Ltd. (新希望六和股份有限公司) (China) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (143,119,504)
- 10 Pt Astra International Tbk (Indonesia) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (312,043,000,000)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
United States Agricultural Machinery Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 138 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsCanada Agrochemicals Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 108 pages | 2023-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsAgricultural Machinery Market in India 2023 Update 18 pages | 2023-May-31 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Malaysia Industry Research - Plantation: El Nino Risk Increasing, But Is There Much Upside 9 pages | 2023-May-24 | RHB - Industry ResearchSouth Africa - Manufacture of Spices Industry in South Africa - May 2023 122 pages | 2023-May-24 | WOW - Industry ReportsMalaysia Industry Research - Plantation: Poor April Exports; Weak 1Q23F Earnings 11 pages | 2023-May-10 | RHB - Industry Research
Brazil Industry Report - Agribusiness, Food and Beverages March / 2023 14 pages | 2023-May-08 | Tendencias Industry ReportsSouth Africa - The Starch Industry in South Africa - April 2023 75 pages | 2023-Apr-21 | WOW - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - India Agribusiness Sector Report 2023-2024 62 pages | 2023-May-23 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Malaysia Industry Research - Plantation: Wet Weather Hampered Output In February 11 pages | 2023-Mar-13 | RHB - Industry ResearchMalaysia Industry Research - Plantation: Diverse Views At POC 2023 14 pages | 2023-Mar-09 | RHB - Industry ResearchHong Kong SAR, China - Agricultural Products, February 2023 45 pages | 2023-Apr-11 | MarketLine Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Turkmenistan completes collection of silkworm cocoons 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Daily NewsHow wetland ban has affected rice growers 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | The Daily Monitor UgandaARB Apex Bank partners Ghana Commodities Exchange 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | The Ghanaian Times
MOAP NW hands over solar-powered irrigation system to Disa community 2 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | The Ghanaian TimesMinister: €96m disbursed from support schemes for forestry development 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | HINA-English Lang.ServiceGroup Lists Adverse Effects Of Tobacco Farming, Urges FG To Support More Sustainable Crops 2 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Nigeria - The Independent
Uzbekistan exports record amount of watermelon in May 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | News of UzbekistanFarmers' day out 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | The Daily Monitor UgandaKazakhstan exports almost $1bln worth agriculture products 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Daily News
Dano Milk marks World Milk Day with fun activities 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Ghana News AgencyPrices for socially important food products increased in Kazakhstan 2 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | Kazakhstanskaia PravdaFDO to Showcase Fishing Industry and Investment Opportunities at Saudi International Marine Exhibition and Conference (SIMEC) 2023 1 pages | 2023-Jun-03 | SPA news - English
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets