Vietnam is the world's 45th largest economy and ranks 26th among emerging markets in terms of GDP. The Vietnamese economy grew by 6.8% in 2017. A subsscription to EMIS provides access to a database of nearly 2,000 companies in Vietnam as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from 160 local and global sources.
- Vietnamese sees slow disbursement of public investment capital Vian Macroeconomic News | 2022-Jun-28
- Vietnam collecting feasible solutions to boost production, trading, investment Vian Macroeconomic News | 2022-Jun-28
- VND5 trillion allocated to Agribank to carry out the 2pct-interest rate support policy Vian Financial News | 2022-Jun-28
- Local authorities warned of easy discipline when receiving FDI VietNam Net General News | 2022-Jun-28
- WB, FTSE Russell pledge regular coordination in upgrading Vietnam's stock market Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Jun-28
- Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79pct in first half Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Jun-28
- WB, FTSE Russell pledge regular coordination in upgrading Vietnam's stock market Vian Business News | 2022-Jun-27
- Vietnam: MoF proposes further cut to environmental protection tax for petrol Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Jun-24
- Vietnam: Vinh Phuc province seeks stronger links with Japanese localities, investors Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Jun-24
- Goodwill restaurants struggle as inflation raises running costs Viet Nam News | 2022-Jun-28
- Vĩnh Phuc Province seeks stronger links with Japan Bidsinfo News | 2022-Jun-26
- The EU's Carbon Border Tax Could Hurt Developing Countries by Miriam González Durántez & Calli Obern Project Syndicate - News Commentary | 2022-Jun-24
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Vietnam Sources in our platform include:
MNS Credit Management Group Pvt Ltd
Euromonitor International Ltd.
Mira Inform Private Ltd
BIDV Securities Company
GRDS Reports Ltd.
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Samsung Electronics Vietnam Company Limited (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (445,327,213,567)
- 2 Vietnam Electricity (Vietnam) (Utilities) - (402,934,784,740)
- 3 Vietnam Oil And Gas Group (Vietnam) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (379,282,068,117)
- 4 Samsung Display Vietnam Co., Ltd (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (329,018,518,951)
- 5 Tap Doan Xang Dau Viet Nam (Vietnam National Petroleum Group) (Vietnam) (Wholesale Trade) - (169,577,946,473)
- 6 Cong Ty Co Phan Tap Doan Hoa Phat (Công Ty Cổ Phần Tập đoàn Hòa Phát) (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (149,684,255,282)
- 7 Tap Doan Vingroup-Cong Ty Cp (Tập đoàn Vingroup - Công Ty Cp) (Vietnam) (Real Estate and Rental and Leasing) - (125,646,202,000)
- 8 Northern Power Corporation (Vietnam) (Utilities) - (126,463,800,769)
- 9 Cong Ty Co Phan Dau Tu The Gioi Di Dong (Công Ty Cổ Phần đầu Tư Thế Giới Di động) (Vietnam) (Retail Trade) - (122,955,895,603)
- 10 Samsung Electronics Hcmc Ce Complex Co., Ltd (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (123,917,975,641)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 460,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - War in Ukraine - A Seismic Shift in Warfare and Attitudes Towards Defense EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Jun-16EMIS Insights - The Road Ahead - Forces Shaping the Automotive Sector's 2022 Outlook EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Jun-16EMIS Insights - Vietnam ICT Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Jun-06
ASEAN Electric Vehicle Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2022 - 2027) Mordor Regional Industry Reports | 2022-Jun-01EMIS Insights - Vietnam Real Estate Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-May-16Vietnam - Wireless Telecommunication Services, April 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Jun-27
Vietnam - Car Manufacturing, April 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Jun-27Vietnam Prefabricated Buildings Industry Study - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2021 - 2026) Mordor Country Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-29Asia Pacific Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) Mordor Regional Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-29
Asia Pacific Explosion Proof Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecast (2021-2026) Mordor Regional Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-29Vietnam Telecommunications Report 2022 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-27Vietnam Logistics & Freight Transport Report 2021 Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports | 2022-Apr-27
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
VANG ONLINE DEVELOPS THE ONLINE MARKET FOR PREMIUM IMPORTED WINES AND BEVERAGES IN VIETNAM PR Newswire - English | 2022-Jun-28HELP SAVE LIVES WITH HEADS UP! HELMET SAFETY CAMPAIGN PR Newswire - English | 2022-Jun-28ASIA BUSINESSES STRUGGLE TO OFFSET LOSSES FROM INCREASED B2B BAD DEBT, ATRADIUS SURVEY REVEALS PR Newswire - English | 2022-Jun-28
ASIA BUSINESSES STRUGGLE TO OFFSET LOSSES FROM INCREASED B2B BAD DEBT, ATRADIUS SURVEY REVEALS PR Newswire - English | 2022-Jun-28Russia & Ukraine newsletter - June 28th, 2022 Russia - Ukraine newsletter | 2022-Jun-28Vietnam, Hungary seal judicial cooperation deal for 2022-2023 VietNam Net General News | 2022-Jun-28
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 28 VietNam Net General News | 2022-Jun-28Korea, Vietnam to mark 30th anniversary of relations with cultural events VietNam Net General News | 2022-Jun-28India conglomerate pledges to invest 10 billion USD in Vietnam VietNam Net General News | 2022-Jun-28
HCM City to promote AI in education sector VietNam Net General News | 2022-Jun-28HCM City hi-tech park to speed up investment procedures VietNam Net General News | 2022-Jun-28Shon urges help for Korean firms Viet Nam News | 2022-Jun-28
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis store
EMIS Insights - War in Ukraine - A Seismic Shift in Warfare and Attitudes Towards Defense 20 pages | 2022-Jun-16
EMIS Insights - The Road Ahead - Forces Shaping the Automotive Sector's 2022 Outlook 22 pages | 2022-Jun-16
EMIS Insights - Vietnam ICT Sector Report 2022-2023 58 pages | 2022-Jun-06
EMIS Insights - Vietnam Real Estate Sector Report 2022-2023 63 pages | 2022-May-16
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
Vietnam’s manufacturing industry has received $10.72 billion foreign direct investment pledge, the highest investment in the country’s FDI list in the first eight months of 2018, Vian Macroeconomic News has reported. Real estate takes second spot fol...Fri, 08/31/2018 - 08:34
Sales of automobiles in Vietnam has reached 23,232 units in May, a 6 percent increase from the previous month, Intellasia reported citing data from Vietnam Automobile Manufacturers’ Association. The association has also revealed that among all ...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:12
The Vietnam gross domestic product grew 6.2% on-year in the second quarter of 2017 as a result of a recovery in Samsung Electronics’ exports, Vian News reported citing data from Nikkei Asian Review. The safety recalls of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 la...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:14
The World Bank has decided to raise Vietnam’s economy growth forecast for 2018 to 6.8%, Vian Macroeconomic News reported citing the institution’s East Asia and Pacific Economic Update October 2018. The new forecast shows an increase of 0.3 percentage...Fri, 10/05/2018 - 09:28
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker